SEA-199N Seagull Extra 300L ARTF
A stunning classic design in an eye-catching colour scheme with a performance that'll put a smile on your face.
Seagulls faithfully reproduced Extra 300L is a real head-turner, not least because of its faithfully sculpted contours, cockpit detail,
and delightful scale touches.
Diligently built using an interlocking laser-cut balsa and ply construction the airframe is both light and strong offering
the sort of performance and durability You've come to expect from a quality Seagull product.
Suitable for a good .46cu. in. two-stroke
engine, a 0.62 four-stroke, or electric power (using the conversion pack supplied), a minimal assembly period and the addition of a 4-channel radio
(5 servos) will have you painting aerobatic patterns in no time.
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Cockpit detail with two pilot figures
- Scale undercarriage fairing and wheel spats
- Pre-hinged (but unglued) control surfaces
- Beautifully contoured scale engine cowl
- Optional LED wingtip navigation light system
- Electric conversion kit included FREE!
- Removable canopy hatch for full fuselage access
What's in the box
- Airframe components factory finished using genuine Oracover
- Full hardware set including fuel tank, engine mount, wheels, spinner etc.
- Adjustable electric motor stand-off
- Factory painted glass fibre wheel spats and cowl
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manua
What's in the Box
- 1x Pre-built and pre-covered fuselage.
- 1x Pre-painted glass fibre cowl
- 1x Pre-built and pre-covered wing set
- 1x Pre-built and pre-covered tail set
- 1x Hardware set (horns, hinges, linkages, pushrods, fuel tank etc)
- 1x Undercarriage unit
- 1x Wheel spat set
- 2x Pilot figures
- 1x Under wing fairing.
Not supplied - Min 4 channel
Not supplied 5S 3700mAh LiPo
Please Note: Due to size and weight limitations we are unable to ship Kits, ARTFs and/or batteries outside of Mainland UK
Please Note Due to having our knuckles severely rapped by the Post Office we can no longer send any kind of battery via the post. Any order containing batteries will have to be sent via courier and this will incur a minimum of a £9.99 delivery and packaging charge.
We cannot deliver batteries outside of mainland UK
We can also supply